Sell us your cards!
How do I sell you my cards?
1. Using the buy-list mode you can search for cards you own and view our buy prices and sell us cards. When you find the item you are looking for, simply add that card to your selling cart. Cards will appear in the cart located in the upper right hand corner of the site. You can review items placed into the cart by simply clicking the expansion arrow. You can even edit the quantities from the preview.
2. To edit your cart or checkout, just click the "submit" link below your cart summary
3. Follow the instructions provided by the system to complete your selling order.
4. Wait for the confirmation email to arrive. After you submit your buy-list, please wait for a second email stated that your buy order has been approved. This can take up to 5 business days depending on size/cost of the submission. Please read this email as it will notify you if changes occurred with your’ submission. We do reserve the right to modify your buy order before approval. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 4 business days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can manually confirm the status of your buy-list. Be aware that even if our buy list indicates a desired QTY of singles we may not always accept that quantity at once.
5. Please include a printout of this email with the submitted package. To provide you with prompt turn around, we require you to include proper paperwork, failing to send in your submission properly will delay the length of time needed to complete your buy-list.
6. Please ensure that cards are sorted in the EXACT order that they appear on your confirmation email. If your order arrives out of order we no longer guarantee our original processing or payment time. Processing times may be extended up to 3 business days as a result of orders not submitted in the correct order.
7. Please take care when packaging the items for shipment. Cards damaged due to poor packaging will be returned to sender at your expense. We highly recommend you also purchase tracking for the items you send us. We don't want your items lost, and this just limits that possibility. We are not responsible for any items lost from the post office.
8. Send your items to the following address:
5510 6th Avenue Suite A
Tacoma, WA 98406
9. Please ensure that your items are sent to us promptly, we must receive your order within 10 business days of approval. After 10 business days we reserve the right to cancel the order or adjust prices according to market trend so your offer may change.
10. We keep in touch with you every step of the way, you will be notified by email when: we receive, grade, and payment is ready for your submission. If you have questions during the process, please don’t hesitate to contact us by email. email@example.com
11. If you have any special instructions for us please make sure to include them with the packaging. Please remember that we pay on a condition scale, if you are not interested in any price beyond the Near Mint we can gladly return all off grade cards to you at your expense.
12. If you would like to remove an item from a buy list prior to sending it, please mark all changes on the invoice you submit with the order. If you would like to add cards, please submit an additional buy list. You are welcome to ship multiple buy lists in one package, just make sure that they are packaged appropriately and include invoices for each buy list.
Near Mint: Near Mint cards will show little to no wear. There might be small imperfections i.e. a scratch, nick or slight border dent. Foil cards will have bright, lustrous surfaces with little to no clouding or wear.
Light Play: Light Play cards will show small imperfections such as mild corner or border wear, small bends, light scratches, small nicks and minor scuffing. Foil cards may also show minor clouding and may not appear as lustrous as a near mint.
Moderate Play: Moderate Play cards will show visible wear. There may be noticeable bends or creases, visible scratches or nicks, shuffle wear and tear, surface scratches or scuffing, slight discoloration, and minor whiting. Foils may have clouded surfaces, surface wear, or surface dirt.
Heavy Play: We guarantee Heavy Play cards to still maintain tournament legality despite any wear and tear. Heavy play cards will exhibit signs of play such as, major bends or creases, extensive whiting around borders, corner wear, surface damage, nicks, scuffs, scratches etc. Heavy Play may also have signs of inking or be written on by someone other than the artist or Richard Garfield. Foils will have a significantly scratched or cloudy surface.
Damaged: Damaged cards are no longer tournament playable even with a sleeve. These cards are great for EDH or Cube formats. Damaged cards may be water damaged, or be bent, heavily creased, and dirty, have heavy border and corner wear or be inked around edges.
Please refer to this list when trying to determine the value of your cards!
Below are the options to choose from when selling us your cards.
Creating a store account is required to sell us cards. You can also collect payment through store credit. We give 10% above our other payment options, and is the most popular payment method, it is the fastest method of payment. Store Credit can be used on any items in our retail store or online store.
Checks are made payable to the name indicated on the submitted invoice and cannot be changed. Checks are issued within 1-5 business days of the final grading for the submitted invoice, and are mailed directly to the address indicated on the invoice. No changes to the shipping address for delivery or payee will be allowed once the buy order is submitted; there is no exception to this rule. Please allow for up to 7 business days for your check to arrive domestically and 14 business days for your check to arrive internationally.
We will gladly make a PayPal transfer to buyers with PayPal. This option results in the fastest payment, as we process the payment as soon as the items are graded and approved, usually within 1-5 business days of completion. Please ensure that the PayPal payment information is correct prior to submitting invoices as this information can't be changed once submitted no exceptions.
What about Bulk?
Sometimes cards don't appear on our buy list, we still want those items! Below is a breakdown of what we are currently accepting for Bulk and their prices!
Magic the Gathering
Near Mint Rares: $0.03 each
Near Mint Mythic Rares: $0.05 each
Near Mint Foil Rares: $0.05 each
Near Mint Foil Mythic Rares: $0.25 each
Near Mint Foil Commons, Uncommons & Basic Lands: $.03 each
And for the rest
We buy bulk @ $2.00 per 1000 cards (No basic lands)